My New 34 Pg

Gypsy devil

So, Bloody Knuckles and I swapped cars. He got my 41 plymouth and I got this stunning 1934 plymouth 2 door coach. It will be period correct hot rodded with dual intake, split manifolds, mopar 4 speed OD and prob a cam at a later date. I will drop her in the front and run bigs and littles. AND she is getting a beautiful black paint job and interior... Then I am going to drive the piss out of her!

post-6300-0-82398900-1374623471_thumb.jpg

@Greg g.  Yeah, I know. I have been saying I am gonna paint everything black for the last 5 cars.  1 was red, 1 was blue (and 53 Chevy mint green at one point...check bloodyknuckles new 41), 1 was darker blue, 1 was orange and 1 never left primer.... I do not like the blue on this car, so the color will change. I am toying around with a few other colors, but the wife says black too? SO? We will see when it comes out of the paint booth.

Thanks Cpt Fred... Yes, I have pics of that sedan from the HAMB...(BettyBlue on there). 

I cant wait to get her done and on the road.  You hear that BloodyKnuckles... get her shipped up here!!!  LOl

Edited by Gypsy devil

thanks GlennCraven... It doesn''t look bad in the pics... In person, It's electric!!  Something has to happen, so if I have to change the jambs and etc in it anyway.... May as well go black.  Or ox blood... or midnight blue... or??? Damnit... thanks guys!!! 

So, Bloody Knuckles and I swapped cars. He got my 41 plymouth and I got this stunning 1934 plymouth 2 door coach. It will be period correct hot rodded with dual intake, split manifolds, mopar 4 speed OD and prob a cam at a later date. I will drop her in the front and run bigs and littles. AND she is getting a beautiful black paint job and interior... Then I am going to drive the piss out of her!

No reason to chop a 33-34 Plymouth- the windows are already about 3" lower that the other brands. ;)

A little lowering, right two tone paint to show the Great lines of those models.

If I remember right there were a least two diff. models built- a PE and a PG. Many diff. parts were used and Not interchangeable.

Fenders, running boards, slash aprons, Pe's did not have the rear most quarter window either, was a cheaper model.

Always loved those years!

Still want a 33 or 34 2 dr. sedan!! :wub:

Last one I owned was in early 80's a 4 dr. PE, found buried under berry vines in S.C. minus drivers door. Owner said that the door was arround somewhere. Later he got in touch with me after he located the door buried in leaves about 10 ft. from where the car had been, but had been run over at last once, but turned out to be savable!

Do you own thing, unlike me who wanted to rod the car and just did not make enough to complete it. Sold for about $400 after much fllor repairs etc. and made to roller state. What a loss! Young and down full of______. You fill blank.! I put in DUMB !!! :huh:

Enjoy that beautiful runner!! :)

Doug

Thanks DJ, she is a PG. and FULLY complete! Old restoration... I almost am 99% sure I won't chop... But? We will see. Not at first anyway.

Bewillie... No red, ever... The ox blood isn't a red persay. But a dark color is definitely going to happen.... This winter.