OT This guy is NUTS!!!

Merle Coggins

Guys, the tubes he has on his arms are the steering and part of the braking system

there is a pistol grip inside of the arm cones. They are made of a combination of carbon fiber and kevlar. The thing on his back is a safety device to keep him from breaking his back. It is also the emergency brake of sorts. Anyone notice that the wheels on his back are crazy wheels like on a creeper. Ya notice how it looks like a creeper? well..... Did anyone notice the set of skateboard trucks on the rear of the creeper? The wheels on some of them are replaced with skid stops, like on the tips and the heals of his shoes. There is also a triangular skid pad on his rear if you look close.

The theory is if you roll, you try to make to your back and sit up. Then you use your heels and hand cones to stop. Notice i said (theory).

No you may not ask how I know this!!!

Dale

Sounded like some awful Euro-group channeling Yes from the seventies. Just for that he should have gone over the side.

I agree,Joe.Not my music of choice in the garage, but I think it suits the video rather well.I rather liked it.

Dale, somewhere there must be a video of you engaging in this very same foolishness.

no video;) helped another guy build a setup.

This stuff is not new just underground.

There is no real laws against it in the usa, but

frowned upon heavily. Public endagerment and the such.

This is much safer than street luge, much more control.

No braking on street luge, execpt for dragging your feet.

you can't see very well because your on your back.

That I have tried.. not a fan.

I am older now not real thrilled about breaking bones.

or damaging anything else.

once a daredevil now a coward hehe:D or just getting some wisdom

as i get older:cool:

Dale

Nothing breeds caution like a bad experience with a telephone pole. I think something like that might be fun but not in the doggone Swiss Alps or wherever that guy was. I've never seen street luging before. The closest I ever came to that was sliding down a hill on the discarded box our new washer came in back when I was a kid.