PH for sale-not mine

MBF

She has no clue.

How do you break the news that we're taking a trip way north of International Falls, Mn in the middle of the winter, when she's here sunning herself in South Texas, wanting to go to the Caribbean?

I might be in trouble!

Edited by austinsailor
Typo

She has no clue.

How do you break the news that we're taking a trip way north of International Falls, Mn in the middle of the winter, when she's here sunning herself in South Texas, wanting to go to the Caribbean?

I might be in trouble!

More from Garage Logic.........

The 48-Hour Rule or "You Had Your Chance" This rule was established on March 5, 2002 and is as follows: As a reward for a fellow sneaking new and inexpensive cylinders into the Crisis Center and also escaping any female wrath that might accrue from said purchase, the fellow may make up any story he wishes after 48 hours regarding the acquisition. In other words, she gets 48 hours to notice the purchase and complain. If she misses her window, you are home free. "This old thing," you might say, when, after a week, she finally does notice, "that thing has been here since July."

http://www.am1500.com/shows/garagelogic

From the Garage Logic Lexigon of Terms

Yes, say hello to the Minnesota Guys when coming through

Dennis

Using the VIN decoder, it shows it was made in Canada, motor number T311.

The list of truck engine numbers shows T310 as a 23" 230, T314 as a 25" 236 or 265. T311 is not shown. Now I'm curious. I've read here that all Canada motors were 25", so what in the heck do I have? It's going to be a month or two before I can go get it.

Hard to start the 48 hour clock when we'reom south Texas and the truck is in Canada!

The Idea is to aquire the iron without her knowledge and see if you can sneak it by her. She has 48 hours after you get it home to notice.

One other rule passed on by Roger Welsch of Old Iron: Always collect the same color tractor, then she has a hard time noticing, she has to count and if you keep moving them around it becomes hard. The idea works for tractors where there are red ones for IH, orange ones for AC, greens ones for John Deere etc..