New member saying hi!

Flathead55

Hi all, I just wanted to introduce myself. I've owned a 1955 Plymouth Plaza since April and have been wrenching on it quite a bit. I'm so glad I found a forum dedicated to Flatheads. I'm running the stock P26 motor. The only major mods being that it's converted to 12V, and I installed an alternator after the points stuck in the voltage regulator and fryed the generator about a month ago.

post-9099-0-18192200-1467745119_thumb.png

Glad to see someone is saving the 4dr 50's cars.

• Like 1

Welcome! The 55 is one of my very favorite Plymouths. Good to see another one on the road.

One of my favorites too, I do like the 56 a little more, but this one came to me at the right time/price. It's a really strong runner....starts right up, clean exhaust.

I personally prefer 4dr's, but the ones that can be saved, need to be. If only I had a bigger garage.....

There ain't no such thing. MAYBE the Astrodome if you took the seats out.

One of the universal laws of collecting is that clutter can find a way to fully occupy whatever space is available

Edited by knuckleharley
  • Like 1