Windshield washers

tenn.jerry

I found that my truck has a windshield washer did all the piolithouse truks come with them? I saw the extra holes by the windshield wipers and started looking for what went there ifound the washer in a box i got with the truck. not really sure where to mount it under the hood. i just wondered if this was standard equipment.

I'd like to see some pics too...I'd want to get one of them kits and install it in my truck. I'd guess they're pretty hard to find these days, right?

Some o' that "grime banishing liquid" would do me good on the nights driving up the coast highway when I can't see beyond the hood.

I'd like to see some pics too...I'd want to get one of them kits and install it in my truck. I'd guess they're pretty hard to find these days, right?

Some o' that "grime banishing liquid" would do me good on the nights driving up the coast highway when I can't see beyond the hood.

Maybe if you are a good boy Santa might put one of these "Jiffy" kits under your Pilot House seat!

Here are a couple photos of the washer on my truck. Purchased it from Reg. I would be glad to answer any questions. Photo 1 & 2 show the washer jets are in the chrome piece below the windshield divider. Two jets in that piece spray to each side of the windshield. Photo 2 & 3 shows the pump which seemed like the best location that I could figure out but a more experienced member here may know the exact way a dealer would have installed it. One thing I need to do is relocate the foot pump between the clutch and brake pedal as the directions show. See last photo, and I forgot to put the round disc pedal on the foot pump stem in that picture. Hope this helps. Good luck. Jeff

post-2236-13585352636915_thumb.jpg

post-2236-13585352637751_thumb.jpg

post-2236-13585352638387_thumb.jpg

post-2236-13585352639001_thumb.jpg

post-2236-13585352639595_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...