Plugs and Wires

TJ Fire247

Seems to me that pretty much any "universal" set of plug wires will work.

And the plugs are pretty much standard 14mm thread. I happen to use Champion J-11 plugs in my 1933 PD but others have better luck with the AutoLite brand (I think A9) or AC (I think 46).

Get used to the fact that the parts aren't in the computer or paper catalog at your local auto supply store. When you find what works, write it down and then next time ask by part number. That's how I got started on my parts cross reference listing at http://www.ply33.com/Parts/numeric

Guest Kuster13

If you go to napa online, on the left hand side of their home page you will see "search napa online catalog". Enter their and put in your vehicle info and you will get plenty of part numbers that you can take to the counter. The napa online catolog is for US locations but up here in Canada I've used their part numbers at the Canadian outlets and even other suppliers with success.

www.napaonline.com

Tom

I always keep this Pilot-House.com link handy in my Favorites file. It's a one stop shop!

http://www.merc583.addr.com/pilothouse/index.html

The Links button will lead you to many parts sources for our trucks. Good Luck!