Photos of wooden bed side rails wanted

I want to add some wooden side rails to my 1937 MC 1/2 ton bed (more for asthetics than practicality). I would appreciate any photos you might have of your truck's rails or other photos of styles that you might suggest.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

I tried to attach a picture but it didn't work. There is a picture of my truck on the wire harness under tech. section though. I do have a suggestion I'am using on my 48 B1B. I have two 4" wide side rails but instead of using bolts with nuts that stick out of the vertical post, I will use wood inserts drilled into but not through the vertical post, then use stainless flat head bolts through the side boards. This will make every thing neat. I will try to send a picture later, or to your e-mail.

Thanks for the quick respones guys.

These are some of the best side rails I have seen! (It may be partly do to the fact that they are all on beautifully restored Dodge trucks) Allen, I like your suggestion of wood inserts or plugs. Reg, I like idea of the shorter board on top and the way Bob has the wood stakes taper as they go into the metal slots on the bed sides.

Looks like the light colored woods are the most popular anyone use wood other than oak?

Any more photos?

http://www.nutty.com/cgi-bin/Shopper.exe?preadd=action&key=0060-EZW51618 these go with the inserts. http://www.nutty.com/cgi-bin/Shopper.exe?preadd=action&key=0680-XFSC51618112

I ordered mine from nutty.com but you can also find the inserts at the hardware store. The flat head scews are hard to find at a hardware store.

Great picture Harvey! I like the background too. I think I always intended to put wood stakes on my truck. These pictures just confirm that.

48D

To my eye the sideboards really help 'lower' the height of the cab and balance the overall look. Great sideboard examples. Bob, did you make your spare tire mount? I like the practicallity of that.