Thanks to Bob Koch

Jim Roach

Bob,

I want to thank you on job well done! I received my 2009 calendar today and I have to say, I am impressed. I had an antique truck calendar from a local dealership all set to hang in my office at work, until today. I think the "other calendar" will make its way to the garage. My Job-Rated calendar will be hanging in my office. Like you said in your letter it's nice to be associated with a club that is so willing to help each other. To all of you from me and my family here in northeastern Pa. have a merry Christmas and happy and prosperous new year.

Jim Roach

Say, Jim,

I do not have a "Job-Rated" truck, but like to look

at them. I am most always on the P-15/D24

forum. So, how does one go about purchasing

one of these 2009 truck calendars?

Thanks,

Santa Koch, thanks for the another great PilotHouse calendar. It's already on my office wall. What a good idea to include the business cards for DPETCA. I am always telling folks about our PilotHouse Forum but can't seem to get the address right. I'll be sure to carry these to swap meets. And the member list is a real bonus for all of us. I'm sure it took a lot of personal time and effort to pull these together and mail to all members, so thanks for taking the lead.

Jim in Dallas

Bob,

That was a first class job on that calendar. Well worth the Pilothouse Membership. I'm now inspired to get a Minnesota Picture for the 2010 version. Beautiful scene today with blue sky and fluffy white snow. Too bad the red truck is stashed away in a barn for the winter.

Dennis Sullivan

Guest Dave Claussen

I got my calender on Saturday and wanted to say thanks to Bob and everyone else on the forum for their participation in the past year. A lot of very useful info has passed through these electronic pages and without everyone's input it would not be possible. This has got to be the best forum on our trucks that there is. Happy New Year to all!! Dave

Bob, have been away for the Holiday but the 2009 calendar was waiting for me when I got home today. As always a great job to be sure. You are a very good man to spend so much of your time for the group and forum. I did take some new pictures of the 51 this fall to list it FOR SALE. It was very hard for me to let it go but I will be delivering it to the new owner in Columbus Oh in a little over a week. And as always will inform the new owner of the DPETCA and of all the advantages of becoming a member. As in the past when I have sold Pilot House Trucks I think most folks do sign up. Not to worry, I am already on the hunt for the next B Series. In fact I have been trying to get in touch with Jay in Phoenix,Az that has the 1953 Dodge Stake Bed (Navy Truck) for sale. His member handle is "wilhelmtribe" I have tried both phone numbers I have for him with no luck. If any other member has a line on him please contact me. I looked at the truck last year and I think if I can get in touch with him it just may be my next B Series. In the meanwhile here are a few of the 51 let me know if you would like any in a larger format. And thanks again for all your effort. Dutch

post-411-13585348921507_thumb.jpg

post-411-13585348921809_thumb.jpg

post-411-13585348922141_thumb.jpg

You can join anytime and receive a calendar. And some other great stuff.

I haven't wanted to make a big deal about this as I don't like big promotions, nor am I big fan of merchandising. I hope you'll join us to help further promote our beloved Dodge Pilothouse trucks and because you appreciate the things we're trying to do to keep these trucks running and people connected. I'm glad everyone has enjoyed this years calendar. Next years looks to be even more promising as members has been put on notice to plan a "calendar" picture of their truck this year.

So, hope you'll come join the group.

http://dodgepilothouseclub.org/member/member.htm