old american cars for sale

Guest mikeys toy

Guest mikeys toy

My friend, Jim, has acres and acres of cars from the '30s up to current and I'd like to "save" these from a sure death as well as help this old man out

he's fair on prices, especially 4 door cars.

Rather than resize all the pictures; I'll just post a link to another forum so you can view them

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=11096

Hello Mikey,

Great pictures, thank you! The 1949 DeSoto in picture #007, the latest bunch you posted, is it complete with engine, tranny, axels, interior, etc.?

Please post some more pic's of it if you have available.

thanks,

Pekka

Guest mikeys toy

oh, yeah....there's 20 of 'em

come on, if there was a '69 camaro do you think it would truly be just sitting in a junkyard?

he does have 3 rough 1st gen mustangs though, a '68 and a '69 chevelle, a wrecked '65 gto LOTS of falcons/comets

Guest mikeys toy

it happens sometimes; I wish I could find a 1st gen camaro or an ebody just sitting. The part would be gold-plated!!!!!

Didn't mean to offend you with my dry humor

Those cars are around. Here's a 67-69 but I believe its a firebird. Of course with all the repro stuff around you can hang either camaro or firebird stuff on there and make it whatever you want. I know the one yard has a challenger too but its way toast!

67-69firebrid.jpg