1951 Dodge B-3-B pickup dimensions?

Can anyone tell me the width and length of a 1951 Dodge B-3-B pickup? I believe it's a 108" wheelbase short bed. I'm planning to trailer one across the country next summer and want to make sure I find the right size trailer. Thank you!

21 minutes ago, ktb said:

Can anyone tell me the width and length of a 1951 Dodge B-3-B pickup? I believe it's a 108" wheelbase short bed. I'm planning to trailer one across the country next summer and want to make sure I find the right size trailer. Thank you!

Try posting your question here:

https://p15-d24.com/forum/6-mopar-flathead-truck-forum/

A really quick measurement of mine says about 7' x 17'.  If you need more accurate measurements than that I'll have to get more appropriately dressed for the temps.  Garage thermometer said 28 F but I think it's being a bit optimistic when the walk in door was open and only 8 F outside.  T shirt, shorts and no shoes did not encourage me to linger.

On 1/20/2024 at 11:24 AM, Dave72dt said:

A really quick measurement of mine says about 7' x 17'.  If you need more accurate measurements than that I'll have to get more appropriately dressed for the temps.  Garage thermometer said 28 F but I think it's being a bit optimistic when the walk in door was open and only 8 F outside.  T shirt, shorts and no shoes did not encourage me to linger.

Thank you for braving the elements!