1940 dodge D 14 D 17

Dryerventwizard

not sure of the quarter vent screw....have never looked for them before, the clip is available from Restoration Specialties as one source...you may not like them though as the modern felt, whisker or fuzzy as many call them are nigh onto impossible to locate replacement do to construction and spacing of the inner ladder 

I have window felt from andy bearnBaums  just trying to find a way to keep them on the door without falling. I tried some adhesive clue but it never held all the way. Then I only had 1 left on the car. It was held on by that clip. So I figured if I can find the clips then I can just put them back the way it was. Thank u I will check with them. 

I have used pop rivets to attach the window felt/fuzzies/bailey channel to both the door and window garnish molding.....1/8th pop rivets that I hit with a black felt tipped pen or marker afterwards to hide the rivet head in the black felt........andyd 

• 3 weeks later...

All of my fasteners for the D14 were obtained through Steel Craft Canada tel 905 838 3513. They have been around since 1961 and the owner is an old school guy. He has reams of clips and fasteners for the oldies as well as period wiring and accessories. Here is more info www.steelcraftcanada.com & steelcraftcanada@gmail.com.  Mailing address is Box 71, 
Station Cheltenham, Caledon, Ontario L7C 3L7. He will likely ask you to send samples of needed fasteners so you will be sure of getting what you asked for with exceptional customer service.

Marcel