Car wanted for another recruit

Robin (UK)

Guys,

I have successfully encouraged (brainwashed) a friend into considering a Plymouth as his first Classic Car.

He's now on the hunt for a P15 club coupe, or a 49 or 50 2-door fastback.

If you have one for sale, or know of any nice cars available, please email me with details.

Thanks for your help.

Robin.

Guys,

Here's the scoop:

He's looking to purchase a car from the USA, to take advantage of the favorable exchange rate.

Ideally a very good, useable, well maintained driver.

He's already checking ebay and the other internet sales sites, but it would be helpful if he could any get leads from 'the great and the good' on this Forum.

I know that you guys know all that's going on in the world of 40s Plymouths!!!

Thanks again.

Robin.

The best source without spending too much time is: www.traderonline.com. Try to find one on the eastern seaboard to save shipping costs. If all else fails, for a fee, I would be happy to drive one from anywhere in the USA to an Eastern seaport. I'll even collect windown decals to put in the glove box for a pictoral history. This offer is good until I can no longer drive a stick shift car, MoPar, of course. Charlie, The Saint in AZ

My neighbor still has his 48 ply club coupe 4sale. It is the blue one w/visor pictured in cars for sale in ND. It was a driver about 10 yrs ago but has been sitting in storage since. The interior is real nice, all glass and chrome are good probably needs a few wheel cylinder kits for the brakes and would be ready to hit the road again. Call him @701-370-9701.