Jump to content

1937 Dodge coupe info needed

Rodney Bullock

Recommended Posts

I have been working on a lady's 1937 Dodge coupe she does not have fender supports under her fenders does anyone know what these look like? I will go to the junk yard to get them if I have to, her fenders flap in the wind when she drives the car. Any help is appreciated:)

On a 1939 they look like a large upside down "J" that bolt on to the frame and follow the round curvature of the front fender. The 1937 model year should be similar.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here is what my 37 and 38 Plymouth looks like.

I found one for my Uncle's 36 Plymouth on ebay.

Those look exactly like the ones on my '38 Chrylser. Hard to get a picture as the car is all together. That is what you need to find, Rodney.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

John, we still have junk yards around here, the best one is in culpeper VA. I like the junk yards around September and Febuary. I have a bunch of guy's ready to go however I am scared to death:eek:

Claybill, I have a guy who said he can make the braces out of tubing or theaded rods like what Greg mentioned. He needs to make a template and get measurements. I might do that as time is of the essence. Don't you love old cars always someyhing.:mad:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Terms of Use