Rock Auto Floor Pan

aero3113

I tried to check them out but didnt have any luck. All I could get was convertable tops. What kinda price did ya get? I'm gonna call Plydo and Plymouth Doctor tomorow and check them out. You think they all come from the same place?

I ordered the front left floor pan from Rock Auto last night. When I ordered it it said that shipping will most likely be delayed 3 days. I got a email today that it was shipped:D. So far when I deal with rock auto I have no complaints. I also found a 5% discount code:D

I will post a report on the quality and fit when I receive it. Here is a pic of the one I removed.Anyone can have it for shipping if they want to repair it. I took off the mounting plate for the gas pedal so I can reuse it if needed,that would have to be fabricated.

DSCN3191.jpg

• 1 month later...

I just gave a look to the shipping prices to Italy...

Ordering from c2c all the parts that they produce for the d24 floors is 680$, the shipping to Italy is from 580$ to 720$...

I need to find a most economical way to do it!

And I also need to see wich parts I need (this was only a test)

How about quality and fitting? If they're good maybe it will be ok to spend a lot of money, If they need a lot of trimming and modifications maybe it would be better to fabricate pans in Italy for me...

Thank you for informations!