patsy cline

to2image

i just started to restore a 1947 dodge 4 door and after doing alot of research i found out it may have belonged to pasty cline.i live in goodlettsville about 3 miles from her house at nella dr. i was wondering if any one would have any info or clues how to prove this. i have a good story of how i found this out .it was left by her when she sold the house sat up for few years in garage then next owners of home had capitol exxon which was shell back then do repairs but didnt pay for it.they kept car as abandonned and moved it around for 14 years.sold it 3 times but no one registered it since 1966.dmv cant go back past 12 years.i have the origial plates on the car. any info would be appreciated.the owner of the exxon was the son of the shell that serviced the car for her.his dad i think is past and he has no receipts or records only storys from his dad.

buy a personal article of clothing that Patsy actually wore at some time. I am sure you can find this authintized article on the bay. Then get a prison bloodhound from Rockwood and give the dog the clothing article. Then turn the bloodhound loose in the car. The nose knows. No woody jokes allowed here:rolleyes: