Power windows

41RogueCoupe

LOL .. if only it was that simple, but thanks for the laugh.. I can always use that

I was referring more to setup like, Balls Power Window kit or Autoloc

The issue that has me scratching my head are the channel runners in the door. Originally the glass sit in bottom channels that look like this
9F7B4010-13CE-49E4-A8EB-B604E6E1CCA0.jpe

The wheels, which always seem to be broken and messed up, then run on the side window channels, kind of like train wheels run on a train track. 

I am not event sure why there are even fuzzy window channel runs like this:
M198644240

As the glass doesn't seem to even be large enough to run in these channels.

With a power window kit it would be setup something like this: 
balls-orientation880.jpg

Do I even need to use the door channels for the glass to run smoothly up and down? 

have fun with running the wires....it is clear you have not studied the manner the door is shaped and the hinges are recessed and further that will apply to any contacts for the most part.....suggest that if you wish to use contacts...do not consider the typical hot rod offerings...HOWEVER there are some that can be used, a walk through a wrecking yard is suggested.  

I think I found a solution after talking with Bob at Bob's Classic Glass. This guy is awesome, years of experience and superior support! I bought all the replacement glass from him on my 41' coupe and they carry a lot of other items to work for my car like weatherstripping, run channel felts, beltline and so forth. 

The wiring is easy as the power window kit comes with all the wiring with simple connections.  You can then use a door jam wire loom like this to run the wires from the door. 

I'll keep you guys posted on my progress which will take a little fabrication and time, but I think should work (hopefully).. to be continued. 

you did good, years ago these were not available....I made my own using a set of the headlight coils for the same car.  The solution across the market at the time were the door jamb contacts...nice idea and with a set in hand determined these would never work....the A and B posts are not very suitable for this ilk...likely after a failed attempt you would be welding up the area and go to plan B....the ones you show are in my opinion the only manner to do the task but since then discovered another manner that will work.    Suggest you study even these closely as the A-post on these models are not at all friendly for wiring looms.  Alternate means can be done using similar products....but will be a bit more involved....

Edited by Plymouthy Adams