Looking for good machine shop

Waldo

I'm looking for a good machine shop in the Seattle/Portland Or. area to rebuild my flat head six motor for my truck, need the block checked out, crank turned, cam, and the valves done. looked online but don't see much. Also I have a flat head six long block if anyone wants it, from what I can tell, it's a car block with a truck oil pan, has two dip stick holes and throttle fitting on the head. Anyway if anyone needs a long block it's free, can load in pick up or trailer for you. I'm in Port Ludlow Wa.

I'm new to the web site, enjoy it very much. Looking forward to getting my 50 Dodge on the road and going to the BBQ in April, see you there.

• Like 1

Go to "Action Machine" in north Seattle.

They have done many flathead sixes and even the Cbrysler flathead eights.

A very long running machine shop.

• Like 1

Waldo came from when I was part of the Waldo Grade Racing Team in Sausalito Ca. I was 14 and just a kid helping out, then I had a old 52 Dodge pick up and called it Waldo, now I have another Dodge, and having the time of my life trying to get it running.

• Haha 1