John Burke's DeSoto powered Roadster in Rod and Custom Dec Issue

greg g

Thought I posted this yeaterday but musta pushed the wrong button. Any way page 80 of the Dec issue is John and Nancy's Desoto powered roadster in the coverage of the Americruise. Congratulations on the ink.

Greg;

Unless I am hulicinating you did post this yesterday. But I cannot find the original posting now. Must be a LDS flashback:confused:

No Don....your not hallucinating.....cause I saw it yesterday too...or this morning. Either way it was here cause I went back to see if greg had said if it was the Nov or Dec. issue. I don't see it either...and I'm not having a flashback, of course, I wish I was......just to break up the day..:D

How is John B. doing? Anybody heard of him lately? Brendan.

I guess I could answere that one myself....I am about 1/2 way through the radio and chemo and it is not any fun.....radiation in the neck area is very uncomfortable and painful but they give me plenty of meds for that....not to much energy and I sleep about12-14 hrs a day....Halloween is the last day then as I continue to pass all of these toxins out of me I should improve pretty fast.....4 weeks after halloween I go back to see how much good we did....and yeah, it was nice to get the hot rod into the magazine...it's not always about money....john b.