52 Pilothouse door pillar data plate

The factory data plates are slightly dished lengthwise to fit the curve of the pillar.

I think for mine it was a 5/32".  I'd have to look at home or try and find the thread I had on it here.  Or send it to me with all the info and I'll stamp it and bring it along to the BBQ

Edited by ggdad1951

Thanks guys. Ok I guess I have the correct item. Just need to stamp the numbers and then dish it in to conform. I need to get this done as the VIN has to appear in two places in order to get title and registration here.

Thanks, Jeff

Good job Jeff the other place you know is stamped into the front driver's side of the frame. Unfortunately I didn't know this and failed to affix that plate on mine. The DMW (dumb man walking) would not let me go home and return with my plate on the cab. I ended up with a DMV "assigned number" which included riveting a plate on my door frame and one on the frame.

Grr,

Hank :mad:  

Edited by HanksB3B