Replacement Fuel tanks

I have been looking for a new replacement tank and found this website.

Now these tanks are not made for our trucks but we may be able to use them..Very cheap and free shipping to USA addresses:D

http://stores.ebay.com/RadiatorClassic/Gas-Tank-/_i.html?_fsub=2622899011&_sid=778374631&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Also Alu Radiators! Cheapo!

http://stores.ebay.com/RadiatorClassic/All-Aluminum-Radiator-/_i.html?_fsub=2622886011&_sid=778374631&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Searching within their results for dodge truck finds nothing. So you'd have to send them your measurements and see if they have one close. I'm in the market for a 39-47 dodge truck gastank too. Not easy to find.

Searching within their results for dodge truck finds nothing. So you'd have to send them your measurements and see if they have one close. I'm in the market for a 39-47 dodge truck gastank too. Not easy to find.

have you talked to power wagon john?

Hank, thats the idea...there are no Dodge truck tanks but any type of tanks under 40 inch in lenght will work..dont you think?

That looks like a great find. If you wouldn't mind if your intent is to talk to the fabricator, could you ask which is the closest fit and best choice for the gas tank and the radiator?

Thanks,

Hank :)

but it would seem to me someone (maybe yourself) has an old gas tank that they could measure to serve as a closest match to what the vendor has to sell. I got lucky my truck happened to be relatively rust free, but I think I paid more for my tank to be professionally flushed and coated. It would be a very nice thing to have a new gas tank especially if you have one thats too far gone.

Hank :)