another haul available

I have to go to Canada to pick up that one ton Fargo I bought on Ebay. I'll be going sometime in the next month, probably before Christmas. I'll be going up with an empty trailer. Space is available. A little help with gas would be nice, but not required. If I can help get one to the new owner, a parts truck delivered or whatever, let me know. Up to a 1 ton. The trailer won't handle a bigger one.

I'll be leaving from central Mo. I can go up I-35 through Des Moines and Minneapolis, or up I-29 through Omaha and Sioux City. If I can help someone, let's talk.

I won't take one across into Canada, but could get it close.

Gene and I had a good visit Sunday in Dallas on his way from Corpus Christi back to his home in Columbus, Missouri. It gave him a short break during the hard drive & I enjoyed sharing our projects and talking shop. Sounds like he has quite a menagerie of vehicles on his farm. I saw where Gene had posted an offer to do some hauling south to north, and I will vouch for the fact he has an empty but nice 20 foot twin axle hauler behind a 350 Ram for hire.

I suspect because he has a beach house and sailboat in Rockport, Texas he will be making the backtrip again. It would be nice to also have some East to West (& vice versa) cross country hauling available among members for Pilothouse parts trading. I know I will eventually be ready to part with my B3C parts truck which has several pieces members are craving for.

You may want to give Gene a shout if you are looking to transport heavy parts along I-35 north of Columbus, MO to Canada. Beats UPS or Greyhound.

I have to go to Canada to pick up that one ton Fargo I bought on Ebay. I'll be going sometime in the next month, probably before Christmas. I'll be going up with an empty trailer. Space is available. A little help with gas would be nice, but not required. If I can help get one to the new owner, a parts truck delivered or whatever, let me know. Up to a 1 ton. The trailer won't handle a bigger one.

I'll be leaving from central Mo. I can go up I-35 through Des Moines and Minneapolis, or up I-29 through Omaha and Sioux City. If I can help someone, let's talk.

I won't take one across into Canada, but could get it close.

Go to http://ytmag.com and check out their hauling schedule section. I've had things hauled by people for me and I've hauled for people all using this forum.

Great way to help other people and yourself out!

Brad