Top chop & more of a P15 on the HAMB....

BobT-47P15

A fourdoor. Some will like and some will not. Kind of interesting,

though. He's taken a totally unusual route on the rear fenders.

May turn out ok. Just posting for anyone who wants to look.

Link to the thread.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=307886

I think it looks kind of neat. I wouldn't want to do it to my car, but it has a nice look. Plus it looks like that guy did a pretty good job with it. I don't know if I've seen too many four door P-15's chopped. I know I've seen a few coupes.

I normally don't take links to look at a lot of stuff, especially on the HAMB. But........just got off the phone with another forum member and he mentioned this chop top project on the HAMB. Said, wasn't his idea project, but he admired the body work and said I should take a look. I agree, it's not my thing to chop tops either. But.......you have to give the guy credit for his body work and his vision. Even though, I would not want a car like this, I do think once it's done and painted it will make a sharp looking Street Rod.