TRADIN' STOCK poor ole' Kaw-Liga

John Burke

Lots of old car nuts get parts and such by trading time and talent. The local mechanic who does things for me I can't do,i.e. exhaust systems and other stuff, has been wanting a cigar store indian for his hunting room in the basement..So for BOO-KOO BUCKS I agreed to do one for him. It took almost a year of part time picking but I finally got it done. It is 6' tall and carved from a basswood (Linden) tree..He'll be so surprized on Thursday when I deliver it unanounced...John Burke

post-57-1358534474502_thumb.jpg

I had to look up Ithaca, never been there. I see Gretna is right down the road. My daughter just bought a house down there(I think), havent been there YET!! Will soon HAVE too, to see my new upcoming Grandson!!!

Thats one cool Injjun. Have seen some carved with chainsaws, very talented people. NOT me!!! -d-

I had to look up Ithaca, never been there. I see Gretna is right down the road. My daughter just bought a house down there(I think), havent been there YET!! Will soon HAVE too, to see my new upcoming Grandson!!!

Thats one cool Injjun. Have seen some carved with chainsaws, very talented people. NOT me!!! -d-

...If you make it to Gretna ,buzz on over here...If it's spring or summer we'll do a run in the Desoto powered hot rod...ask Greg G about it....I gave him one when he stopped by...John Burke

post-57-13585344750517_thumb.jpg