Ot Can You Guess The Aircleaner?

If you think the tolet seat air cleaner is great you should see the rest of the car. Great ride, very well done.

Got the motor home Bud now the work begins.

Wayne

thanks Wayne for the compliment, glad you got the motor home safely. It ws truly a pleasure to meet you. I figure on using the same air cleaner set up on the truck when it gets that far. Bud

Terrific topper ! The application could not be anymore thought provoking. What really gets me revving is what made you go to that option. Could you list other tops that did'nt make the cut ? The strangest I ever used was 2 small Frisbee Pie tins on a Holley 500 cfm 2 bbl ! My very first repy to this wonderful site , Frankie

Terrific topper ! The application could not be anymore thought provoking. What really gets me revving is what made you go to that option. Could you list other tops that did'nt make the cut ? The strangest I ever used was 2 small Frisbee Pie tins on a Holley 500 cfm 2 bbl ! My very first repy to this wonderful site , Frankie

the ones that didn't make the cut were a olds toronado dual snorkel and a 54 cadillac traditional hot rod air cleaner and the cal custom chrome one. Saw a flamed toilet seat on e bay and told my son it would make a great air cleaner.... he asked what kind of drugs I was taking!! I bought one at bed and bath, had a friend flame it and stuck it on with the olds air filter. it was just the look I was after (even if old woolie hates it, LOL). Bud

Don, I really like the saw blades for air cleaners. they are a CUT ABOVE the usual. Bud