Rear fender bracket

Does anyone have a picture and dimensions of that attaches to the back of the rear fender? My ‘48B only had one when I disassembled and it was a home made deal that did not fit correctly. 

Thanks for the help. 

The styled fender on the B4s had a bracket aft of the wheel opening, but the round fender on the B-1 B-2 & B-3 bolted directly to the bedside without any other brackets...the homemade and aftermarket bumpers I've seen all wrap around the rear of the bed so that the bumper stiffens the fenders as well as allowing a step up into the bed.  I'm gonna guess that bracket that's on your buggy is a homemade stiffener cuz if'n that fender got snagged on a mailbox or sumthin-ruther, that fender might have been flapping in the breeze and making an unpleasant noise for the vehicle occupants. 

large.smR1-02303-0008ed.jpg.37fe77dd118ce2bb640b700eef9d1fe3.jpg

additional information - pilot-house bumpers

Thanks! I kind of suspected that but was not sure.  Mounted the driver side fender and running board this afternoon and it looks great.  After 6 years, I am getting very close to putting it back on the road.  Need to get the glass back in, wire up the running lights and some interior work and it should be done. Really appreciate all the help on the forum.