Andy Bernbaum heat riser kit issues

mopar_earl

In the northern hemisphere water circles the drain in a clockwise direction and a counterclockwise direction in the Southern Hemisphere.

Maybe the bi-metal coil expands and contracts in a different rotation based on if it was made in the USA or China?

what are you saying RKC... that he should send it over here to the 'land down under' ?

Good find Earl. Who'd have thought hey!

Edited by Desotodav

China is in the northern hemisphere.   It's just day there when it's night here in the good ol' US of A.   They used to tell me that if we dug all the way through the core of the earth, we'd wind up in China.  I checked the map.  We'd wind up in Australia.   Talk about diametrically opposed.

Edited by DonaldSmith

. . . They used to tell me that if we dug all the way through the core of the earth, we'd wind up in China.  I checked the map.  We'd wind up in Australia.   Talk about diametrically opposed.

I'm a little surprised that some place in Australia is diametrically opposite of Michigan. I recall checking and found that a place in the ocean off of Madagascar would be diametrically opposite of Los Angeles.

I can check my map again.  360 degrees.  Michigan is about 82 degrees west; 180 degrees from that would be 98 degrees east.  42 degrees north, 42 degrees south. 

Oops, I would hit the Pacific somewhat southwest of the southern tip of Australia.  Anyway, that's pretty far from China.