August Hudson Valley tour Information need from participants

greg g

If your are joining us I need a head count for Lunch on Friday.  The New Paltz Methodist church is providing our lunch stop.  I want to give them a pretty good number  by the end of the week so they can order supplies and get prepared for us.  So if you will be with us on Friday, please chime in with how many will be with you.  The charge is $10.00 per person payable at the church.  Sandwich fixings, salads, and accouterments, Lemon aide, Ice Tea, water, coffee, 

They are planning a picnic style helpy selfy service on the Church lawn.  You can certainly do lunch on your own but this is a bit of a fund raiser for them.  

Let me know please.

That's right! And the photo you show is the one I use as my profile picture.  I just photo-shopped out the bystanders and buildings!

Looking forward to a few days on the road, and the events you have planned.  

Cheers!

• Like 1