Any Interest In Front Plate Brackets?

I'm getting ready to clean and straighten the original front license plate bracket on my 49. I plan to make a couple copies of it already, mainly as spares for myself...

Would there be enough interest to pop a few out? And if so, steel like the original unit or aluminum for weight/corrosion issues?

I don't live in a state that requires a front plate, but the ability to add a novelty front plate (or two) makes it worth the time for me.

Bracket is designed to work with your o.e.m. front bumper bolts at the frame rail to bumper junction. Plate holder slots allow mild left/right offset or centered on the bracket.

Rather industrial, function before form type part...

Tom, I do not like a plate on the front and I have never had on on any of my cars. Been in CA 35 years and never stopped, but I did put the plate on the truck. It is wider than the bumper, my bumper has the license plate slots, so I put the new plate in the vice and bent the top 'California' over so it is the same width as the bumper. It is legally there but it does not stick out so much.