Good news!

Captain Bucket

After putting in a completely new wiring harness, getting the generator rebuilt, adding a new electric fuel pump and waiting for it to go under 100 degrees my dad and I decide it's time for a cruise, so when it got cool enough for us to actually get in the car :D we went to get a couple of milkshakes. She ran nicely, but dad says it's idling a little high and if i'm going to drive it around town im gonna need bigger mirrors. I wanted to take her to a "cruise main" event a couple of days ago but i didnt have any gas :( but i went anyway. It was sad, my car would have been the oldest one there, they had mostly new cars with the occasional muscle car but i did see a couple of 50's. The people wanted a "Drag Main" event because it had been banned im my town for years and now it's gonna be a monthly event, so next month here I come!

post-8344-13585370742281_thumb.jpg

post-8344-13585370743669_thumb.jpg

Thanks, he and I are having a blast fixing it up. He was suprised with how orignal it is and that it didnt take much to get it running, my grandpa is also glad that it's running. My grandpa has told me stories about when he and his friends were diving one of these when they were new and he was going a little to fast down a gravel road and flipped his car...so he and his buddies hopped out flipped it back over and kept on driving :D

My grandpa has told me stories about when he and his friends were diving one of these when they were new and he was going a little to fast down a gravel road and flipped his car...so he and his buddies hopped out flipped it back over and kept on driving :D

The good old days ;)...Good to hear ya got your car on the road,Have fun :)