48 Plymouth 4 door

Guest HACKNSACK44

Guest HACKNSACK44

I am looking for parts for my 48. I need rear and front fenders and hood. It doesn't matter if they are used (if they are used they should be in okay shape not a lot of rust) or aftermarket. I just found this web site and hopefully someone can help me out. Any information is appreciated. Thank you

Hi and welcome aboard. Should we take it from your name you live in that city?? If you could fill out the profile with a little info about yourself, it would be helpful. Post a pic of your car if you want to. There are some fellows with parts cars, but I don't know what parts they are willing to sell. Hopefully they will tell you what they have available.

Guest HACKNSACK44

Thank you for the welcome. I updated my profile and added a picture of my car. I will be checking on the fiberglass fenders. I would rather have metal but I might have to go with fiberglass if I can not find metal. So if anyone else has anywhere I can check please let me know. Thank you again

Guest HACKNSACK44

Yes it is the same car. I had some problems with everything lining up and ended up welding everything together to the body so I cannot get to the engine compartment anymore. The hood is in very bad shape to work properly again.

Guest HACKNSACK44

No I was born and raised here in Florida. My last name is Hackney so that is a nickname I received over the years. I still need information on any front and rear fenders if anybody has some. I would appreciate it.

There were a couple fenders on ebay, both rears and one front. That was Friday late, might not be there still. However I do a "194* Plymouth" search in vintage parts. This brings up all parts listed in the 40's. by the way I believe 41 and 42 rears will fit as well. they have the full half circle wheel arch cut out but the body shape is the same.

http://motors.search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&catref=C6&from=R10&fcl=3&satitle=194*++Plymouth&sacat=10073%26catref%3DC6&bs=Search&fmmk=&fmmd=&fylo=&fyhi=&mppfqy=194*++Plymouth&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=2%26fsoo%3D2&fgtp=

I have all four fenders for you, but I am in the north east. Kinda wish I was in Florida for the next few months though.

I sent you a private message a few days ago, never heard back from you.

Hey, the next week or so is good weather if you feel like making the trip!:D

Guest HACKNSACK44

Thank you for the suggestions. I am still searching. Unfortunately I cannot travel up north anytime soon. I really need the rear one's most. I wonder how much it would cost to ship them? What are you asking for them? I replied to your message and asked for some pictures and never got them. Maybe the message didn't go through. If you can get some pictures of the rear one's I would appreciate it. Thank you again