OT: this is different what do you think?

Nice shade of dark blue. Not sure of the dash redesign, a mite too Advance Design Chevy for me. Seat and console combo works fine, if I were going column shift automatic I'd be doing something similar. And will be with my 69 Dodge.

Front tilt hood looks alright, tilt front end would have been cooler.

Later bed with a B1 grill is different.

On the whole a nice restomod/hotrod/kustom treatment. If the donor trucks weren't worth restoring I can't think of a better use for the parts. Mine is worth restoring and is still going to be modded.

Not my personal style, not my truck. I'm sure not everyone will love mine either. Obviously someone has put a lot of effort and money into it and has a very nice custom that he now wants to part with. This is at least the second attempt to sell that I'm aware of. Workmanship looks good, paint looks good, Hemi looks awesome. Price he wants may cover the cost of the build, or not, but realistically I think is about 15k high. It is nice to see more of these trucks being considered good material for high end builds.

Nice Hemi...wish I could have talked to him while I was working on my project.

Glad I went with a frame mounted brake setup...the master cylinder on the firewall does detract from the engine a bit.

If my truck is worth half what he's asking when I'm done, I'll be thrilled.