Not sure about the year...

Well......Dang me, Dang me, ya oughta take a rope and hang me. Oh wait. You might not remember this Roger Miller song Young Ed.

I sold it about 16 years ago for next to nothing. It also had a push button auto installed. I don't know what size the hemi was though.

That explains why I hadn't heard about it. Heard that song though. Could even sing the next line. Hang from the highest tree woman would you weep for me then twangy noises that I cant spell

albolton,

NICE TRUCK!! I'll show my ignorance but since I know very liitle about this era of Mopars, what year is your truck? Looks like you spent a lot of time on her and it has many features I'd like to incorporate into my build.

Thanks for replying,

Scott

Mine is a 54...and I like it alot, very modern drive to it..I like the stock frame, seems pretty tough, I had a early 55 with a SBC, crossram, powerglide and a 9" ford and I could really beat on it, I have a 360 for this one to keep it all mopar, but I have to say im starting to grow fond of the flathead, This winter will get a bit of chrome..grille, front bumper etc. and some new wheels and tires, but definitely one of the best vehicles Ive ever had...Thanks for the nice words about it.

I have 1956 C low side with 230 flathead six.

Just started working on it . Little by little:o

"Hewy"

Very cool ...I like the lowside, I didnt realize that there was this many C's lurking on here...here is a picture of another one in my town..built in the late 70s and still looks great..not a lowside..but a beautiful truck

post-6464-13585352587731_thumb.jpg

post-6464-13585352588279_thumb.jpg