Normspeed's 53 in Hot Rod Deluxe Magazine

55 Fargo

Was reading one of my favorite car mags, Hot Rod Deluxe, it's a retro magazine, great pics articles and pin-ups.

On page 19 there is a pic Normspeeds 53 Sububan, way to go Norm.

In this same issue are 2 great articles, on on Ed Iskenderian, and Ed Bingelli, both alive at 86 and 88, trus Hot Rod pioneers.........Fred

Thanks Fred.

About Isky, back when I lived in California, Grandadeo would come out to visit each year for the Roadster Show. One year he had a lead on a local restaurant where Ed would have lunch each day. A few of us drove down there and sure enough, besides a decent meal, we got to see the man. The most I remember though was the drive back to my place, it was super hot and sunny, traffic was horrible, and we were all in open roadsters. We baked!

Thanks Fred.

About Isky, back when I lived in California, Grandadeo would come out to visit each year for the Roadster Show. One year he had a lead on a local restaurant where Ed would have lunch each day. A few of us drove down there and sure enough, besides a decent meal, we got to see the man. The most I remember though was the drive back to my place, it was super hot and sunny, traffic was horrible, and we were all in open roadsters. We baked!

Ah the memories.... But at least we didn't get mugged. Remember, I voted for the freeway.

Lee