Southern nights coming out show

Rodney Bullock

I had a great day today as the Southern nights had their annual show today. They had 522 cars ( largest crowd ever) I had a chance to see all my friends and talk cars, street rods and Plymouths. I thought I was going to pass out as I saw cats that have not been out in 8 or 9 months. There were some nice Mopars there as well as Studes and more. They had my dream car in hard top form. I met alot of real nice folks and got to see some cars in the best weather to date. OK enough of my rambling here are some pic's;) chall013.jpg I got there with these guy's a merc and a dodge.chall041.jpg

Mopars everywhere.chall045.jpgmy dream carchall020.jpg

Rodney, saw a car last night at the car wash in my town, it had Maryland tags, looked for you, but musta been somone else's car. This person was a long way from home as it must be close to 2000 miles from Maryland to Selkirk Manitoba, or at least 1800 miles.......LOL