52 b3b changing wheel bolts to studs?

hernk1

just wondering if anybody has drilled out the threaded holes for the wheel bolts and put studs in their place in doing this I can also get rid of left hand thread wheel bolts.  Reason for this question I want to put different rims on and I would need longer bolts.

when pressing in wheels studs there are many shank diameters and knurled heights...that is measured and listed separately from that of the overall length and thread size...some report that you can press these into the existing threads and others choose to ream and then press...yes to the all right hand thread when the right stud is found..Dorman online list these very dimensions for your perusal

Re; bolt replacements.  

Do you have a part number for the bolts used, or what make/model they come from?  Also are you still running the stock B1B wheels? 

Thanks, Mike

Did it for the right rear because I only had left-side parts and wheels fall off otherwise. You don't wanna know how I know.

Drilled and pressed the closest fitting standard stud in then a little safety tack weld on the inside for piece of mind.