knighthawks' clip job

Plymouthy Adams

thanks Tim,as you can see I saved the frame tips,mainly for reference purpose, but it would have been easier and cleaner to run the new channels all the way out. The new frame section is made of a 3x3 angle on the bottom, , 2x2 angle to form the notch and plated on the back and down the sides with 3/16. I think it would be a lot less work just doing a subframe swap, as it would still have to be plated, wouldn't have to make the notch, and front core support would have to be made anyhow. But the subframe or frame section would have to be a real frame and not a uni-body frame that uses the inner fenders for part of the frame strength.

I'd like to add that I mounted the ''K'' member on four brackets with a 3/16 spacer under each one, this way it can be adjusted when ever it gets to an alingnment shop, then welded in permentantly. Just by laying the tape on the floor , I got a wheelbase of 119 1/2 . I am dissapointed that the original 318 motor mounts are so far off.