Help identify parts: Dash Clock? Window garnish trim?

bacelaw

Hi all - Need some help identifying some parts...Is this a '42 Chrysler dash clock?  Any idea what year/model windshield wiper mechanism this is?  And...I think these '41 Plymouth window sill things are hard to come by...

20240328_131319.jpg.ed2449130a1c5aa01ff02d478b5159e0.jpg20240328_142131.jpg.060d095064a4516eb0ded82671cdfbfe.jpg20240328_142236.jpg.bdb011d3132b2dc3362765c58e4e5a35.jpg

Edited by bacelaw

• bacelaw changed the title to Help identify parts: Dash Clock? Window garnish trim?

Its been a while since I sold my 41 Plymouth Coupe like a dope but that clock looks a lot like what I was chasing to fit my 41 Plymouth........they were very hard to find except there was a NOS one on ebay for about $800 US which about 10 yrs ago was about $1500 Aus........so me being the tightwad I am, did a screen dump picture of this NOS clock, mounted it behind some clear plasti and then in the dash.....ran perfectly, had the correct time twice daily and fooled most people.........those window things were not on my 41 Plymouth & it also had vacuum wipers so can't help re those bits........mine was a P11 ASC Coupe....see pic.......and yes I WAS a dope for selling it........andyd  

IMG_1355.JPG

IMG_1530.JPG

Thats definitely a 41 Chrysler clock, 42 had a different background.  And that looks like a 41 Chrysler wiper setup, which I think is the same from 41 - 48 Chrysler.  I think they used that motor in other Mopars, too.  To confirm, the wiper motor for my 41 has 6v-EWH-4001 stamped on the metal plate - face down in your picture.  No idea what those other parts are, if they're plastic I'm sure they're hard to come by.  I could make new ones from those if there's any demand for them.

Actually, the motor looks like my '41 but not sure about the arms and bracket.  Don't have one in front of me but it doesn't look wide enough.

Edited by Mezz