Laser cut profile

9 foot box

I saw an add for Modello Turbo that interested me. I sent a picture of my 46 P15 and they replied with a sample line drawing. I had them eliminate the spotlight and antenna, and this is what I went with. 27” wide, 16” tall, $118 delivered from Turkey, took 13 days from start to receiving today. I’ll probably white out the hanger bracket with touch up paint. I like it but the problem is I have an idea for a perspective of a 47 Dodge truck and it means more stuff, I have enough stuff. They are neat and affordable though. The shadow is from my lighting in the shop, it sets out 1/2” from the wall. A flash picture works better. But that’s on my PC with a digital camera. You get the idea. Rick D.

IMG_0727.jpeg

IMG_0731.jpeg

Edited by 9 foot box
  • Like 6

An updated picture, without shadow. Modello sent me an email with a $30 off my next purchase. That’s nice. I would have them add tire tread on the next one. I’m looking at a couple different Plymouth ship logo’s to do also. This was a whim purchase. It worked out OK, but I need carb and fuel pump rebuild kits. Rick D.

IMG_0735.jpeg