Hello, brand new to this club/forum. Want to apologize if I make any mistakes so bear with me. Have a 1951 Dodge B-3-D and was looking to change the tires and rims to get away from the 2-piece rim.  Beast I can measure there is about 7 1/4 inches between the lug bolts.  Don't want to spend a ton of money.  Just want to keep the old truck look.  No one wants to work on them anymore due to safety.  Anyone done this and can help me with the process?

Your wheels are a 6 on 7.250” pattern, with holes for 5/8” wheel studs. W series truck wheels had 9/16” studs. I’ve looked, and there isn’t an inexpensive way around the original wheels. There are 17.5” motor home wheels, but tires are pricey. Stockton Wheel can make new drop center wheels, probably $300 each now. If your wheels and lock rings haven’t been beat too bad, I would use those with new tires, tubes and liners. Bead blast and paint the wheels and rings. I do my own wheels and tires. I won’t pay what is charged now, to fix a lock ring wheel. And I know it’s done right. You might consider posting in the truck forum.

IMG_0203.jpeg

IMG_0213.jpeg

Thank you for the information.  Stockton wheel is no longer in business.  Just my luck but it made me start digging again and the is a company called Red Barn Custom Wheels in Michigan that I have contacted and is able to help me with my problem.  The pictures of your wheels look great.  I worked at Firestone out of school and used to work on these 2-piece rims all the time.  Not 18 anymore and don't have the tools to break them down and no one wants to fool with them so I'm changing up.  Looking to keep the old style look with a 1-piece rims.  Thanks again for the place to start looking.   

9-foot box, if I didn't reply and say thanks, I apologize for not doing it.  Still learning but thank you again for the push to make me start looking again.    Pool boy.