I'm having trouble completing the registration process...

Unfortnately due to the omnipresent horde of spammers trying to flood the site with spam the registration process has a couple extra steps required to finish. Most get through the steps with no issues but here are a couple hints on how to navigate the process easier. 

First, make sure your ad/pop up blocker is disabled when you start registration. This is because we use a captcha puzzle as part of the process and it is a "pop up". So if you don't see the image below you will not be able to complete the registration.  

If you think you have done everything right and still have an issue email info@p15-d24.com with the steps you took and what happened.  It doesn't help to just say you are having trouble, please include the steps you have done to help with my trouble shooting. It also doesn't help to email about how hard it is to register compared to other site, as it just a hard to clean up spammers after they get in. 

If the initial trouble shooting is still unsuccessful we have other ways to create an account.  Again good communication is key so always include your (desired) registration email address and username.

Same is true if you are having issues with a password rest, always include your registration email address and username.

Again, I understand it can be frustrating if you run into an issue registering but having to deal daily with hundreds of spam messages flooding the site is way worse!

Screen Shot 2023-02-04 at 5.59.05 PM.jpg