1941 1/2T Disc/Drum Plumbing?

PT Moe

Trying to get all the brake stuff for my '41 Ply figured out. I have the Scarebird front disc kit all mounted and am pretty happy with how that went together. I went through all the threads here on the subject and gained a lot of knowledge and thank everyone that shared info on this. I have gained an understanding of the concept of the 2psi residual valve for the front and the 10 psi on the rear, the combination valve and the adjustable proportioning valve.  I'm thinking of using this dual MC from DCM. https://dcmclassics.com/brake-parts/1438-br-780-master-cylinder.html  Looks to me like the Toyota one people here have used. Still trying to figure out all the fittings and stuff but I'll take that one step at a time. I think this photo posted by lostviking is a helpful starting point for me to go by. 

Also, I found this writeup and diagram which helps me to understand how it all goes together. Any thoughts or ideas are appreciated. I'm a retired carpenter so this stuff is all new to me.

http://www.how-to-build-hotrods.com/brake-system.html
Thanks to lostvikings for this photo.

master to prop side small.jpg

When I contacted Scarebird, and asked, they told me I didn't need any residual valves. I don't believe there are any in the PV2 proportioning valve, but check as I'm not sure right now. Either way, you do need a proportioning valve, like the PV2, if you are disk/drum.

Yes I see a lot of places sell them online. They do show them as Disc/Drum or Disc/Disc so I would think the Disc/Drum would be set to go. Ebay or Amazon seem to be the best prices. Do you recall where you got yours with the bracket? Thanks, Jeff