Build Card For My Old Dodge

Just got a copy of the build record for my truck (attached). Does anyone know what size the original was and what type of paper they used?

I'm trying to decipher the drive (LRD), model (T13), use eng. symbol (E-149), body type (COWL), axle ratio (5/4), wheels-tires---size and ply (DL.DISC 6.00X20-6GDYR.), paint code (RED.), and extra equipment (INQ. I3463 B. CARR AUX SPRINGS DUP.CLNR. CHROME F. BUMPER, RAD & HDLIGHTS.).
  • LRD = ?
  • model = T13 [T13 is the first part of the motor number (T13-7512), T = truck, T13: Make = Dodge Truck, Model = KH 16-18V, KH 21-23V, KH 31-33-V; T-13 is also part of the engineering cod (T-13-E), T = truck, 23” long, 201 ci]
  • eng. symbol = E-149 = ? (the wheelbase is 149” so maybe it’s related to that)
  • body type = COWL = chassis cowl = what is this?
  • axle ratio = 5/4 = ?
  • wheels-tires---size and ply = DL.DISC = I assume disc wheels (as compared with spoke wheels)
  • wheels-tires---size and ply = 6.00X20-6GDYR. = I assume this is the size of the front tires = 6.00X20, 6 ply, Goodyear. I have 6.50-20 tires on the back.
  • Anyone know the number for red paint in 1935
  • extra equipment = INQ. I3463 = ?
  • extra equipment = B. CARR = ?
  • extra equipment = AUX SPRINGS = ?
  • extra equipment = DUP.CLNR. = ?
  • extra equipment = CHROME F. BUMPER = chrome front bumper (?) which it has
  • extra equipment = RAD & HDLIGHTS. = radiator and headlights = ?

thanks,

-- Brian

build record.jpg

8 hours ago, broberts said:
Just got a copy of the build record for my truck (attached). Does anyone know what size the original was and what type of paper they used?

I don't think there was any common denominator there,

I've even seen them look like the old IBM Punch Cards.

Mine was a completely different format than yours.

20220327_181427.jpg.a6bb7a596c34610473aaf0f832d91aad.jpg