'50 B2B Free Parts

msjenkins

I am moving and need to pare down my collection of 'things'. I have some left over pieces from my B2B project. Here is a list of parts I have:

• Crossmember w/ pedals
  • Master cylinder
  • Starter
  • Oil filter housing
  • New oil pump

All parts are free, just pay for shipping. I also have some original 5 bolt wheels w/ tires if anyone wants them. I suspect the cost of shipping would be higher than they are worth, but you decide.

Email me if you want them.

BTW, here is a pic of my truck

:)

post-615-13585346132246_thumb.jpg

msjenkins,

Very nice looking truck! I would like to take you up on your offer. I could use the starter and the oil filter housing. I know you didn't list the original rims, but I could use one. I need a spare and have long been wanting to mount it on the side of the truck bed.

Where are you located? I will send you a personal message with my address.

Good AFternoon

I would be interested in the master cylinder and 1 wheel. My master cylinder is losing pressure overnight and should be replaced. I have 4 original wheels for the truck but 1 of them is missing 2 hubcap clips. I am looking for either an original wheel with all clips (would use existing for a spare) or one with at least 2 clips (would transfer them to the other wheel and use this one as a spare).

Please send me a private message and let me know where you are located and if these parts are still available.

Thanks for the offer and I like your truck.

I am in the final stages of getting mine on the road and am excited about the prospect.

Thanks, Lyle

I am interested in rims and live in Dallas. How many? 16" or 15", five bolt? Are hubcap clips on rim? Sent you an e-mail for shipping estimate.

Thanks,

Jim in Dallas

No email, but I will be either in Dallas, or heading through Dallas one of the next two weekends. I can carry them with me and you can have them.

I have 5 rims. 4 were on the car with hubcaps (sorry, hubcaps aren't for sale, nostalgia I guess) so they have the clips. I don't know about the spare. It was mounted to the side but I never really looked at it.

I know they are 5 lug, but not sure whether they are 15" or 16". I'll look tonight and let you know.

Thanks, I'll take rims and buy you a tank of gas. I have hubcaps for my two

B3B's but rims are in sad shape. If you bring mount too, I will be traveling to Westchester County New York next month and Mario can drive over from Connecticut and pick it up.

Jim in Dallas

Thanks, I'll take rims and buy you a tank of gas. I have hubcaps for my two

B3B's but rims are in sad shape. If you bring mount too, I will be traveling to Westchester County New York next month and Mario can drive over from Connecticut and pick it up.

Jim in Dallas

OK, sounds good. I'll PM you when I work out my Dallas schedule.

If you bring mount too, I will be traveling to Westchester County New York next month and Mario can drive over from Connecticut and pick it up.

Jim in Dallas

Jim, I'm game. I also would like a spare rim from someone, if its available. Jim, if you end up with a decent looking extra, let me know. I wouldn't expect you to bring it with you on the plane though.

We're not sure if they are 15" or 16" rims at this point. The five bolt is confirmed. When we make exchange I will post photos, and we can probably check one as baggage as they're under 50 lbs (sans tires).

Jim

We're not sure if they are 15" or 16" rims at this point. The five bolt is confirmed. When we make exchange I will post photos, and we can probably check one as baggage as they're under 50 lbs (sans tires).

Jim

OK, I just checked and they are 16" rims. They all have tires on them, 4 almost full tread but 12 yr old bias ply tires and the spare has a reeeeaaallllyyyy old worn out tire on it. The rims are in decent shape. All the clips are there, but they are a sort of burnt orange color. I'm sure its partly rust partly the original color.

• 2 weeks later...

Jim

Thanks for the offer, Jim, but I need a 15" rim and it looks like these we are talking about are 16"

p.s. It's a good time to be a Cowboys fan

I have two spare 15" rims that came off my B3B. Now that I have replacement 16", 5-bolt rims, I can part with 15's. Flying to NYC on 19th Oct and return on 22nd. Staying north of city in Westchester Cty. FOB to Westchester.

Jim