Weber 32/36 progressives worth it?

Don, nice sync tool...I'm rusty but not new to syncing carbs from my old Kawi H2 750 triple cycles..3 carbs/3cables to 1 main cable...sync was a rare event due to stretch, but she was a bat outta heck when they were.{stupid no down 5 up shift pattern-hahaha}.

Lee,

-could you refresh my memory on who got your triples{Pm}...I think I guessed the wrong person.

-Also, I do remember seeing the motor of yours...I wanted to ask about the "displacement" painted on the inner fender of wanna-bee but forgot to...{Pm?}

- are those carter/webers synced butterfly carbs or progressive?{curious}

The Carter-Webers are progressive, with much smaller primary barrels than the secondaries.

Marty, running a pair of them on my 230 ......

Marty, the new C/W langdon sells, both barrels are the same---it`s the Holley/Webers that have the larger secondaries---the only problem with those is he can`t say that the carbs match as they are used, and the chokes are different (?)---lest my memory is off----and it usually is---I guess--LOL:D