Sweptline Radiator

A fellow walked up to me at a local car show and asked me if I wanted a radiator that he had rebuild for a slant six sweptline. Reg or anyone else that is knowledgeable about sweptlines, my question is this: Will the radiator fit my 1951 B3B pilothouse? Thanks in advance. Wishing everyone a fun, safe and wonderful Memorial Day.

Hank :)

O.K. here's the deal. He told me he had the radiator rebuilt and it cost him $600. (They must have seen him coming) Nevertheless he said I could have it for $30-$40, and just wanted it to go to a good home (like a puppy?) someone that could use it and appreciate it. That could be you. I'm not sure I believe the whole story (although I have no real reason not to believe it either), but will at least give him a call to say I am or am not interested. This depends on one of you.

Hank :)

Sounds like too good of a deal. Might be a little warm to the touch. I'd ask to see the receipt to verify the work before buying. I'm a firm believer in the theory " if you don't need it, it's not a good deal regardless of the price." However, if you can flip it and make some money you can put towards a project.... Then the question, why rebuild a radiator that you don't need?