Los Angeles Area: Looking for a Frame Shop and a P15 Mechanic

fedoragent

Folks,

I recently realized that I have a frame problem on my 47 Plymouth that is keeping me from having the alignment done. I also need my clutch adjusted. However, I run into the problem that living in an bungalow complex doesn't give me the garage space that I need (nor do I have many tools anymore). I can't work on the car too much myself. Therefore P15-D24ers, I'm looking to see if any of you folks know:

1. A good frame shop in the Los Angeles Area.

2. A good mechanic in the Los Angeles Area that knows early Plymouths. In my case, a P15.

Thanks for the help folks!

FG.

there is a place in long beach that does frame work, including front clip swaps and such, they have been mentioned in several car magazines over the years too. might want to give them a call and see what they can do for you. richards wheel and chassis 1460 Canal Ave

Long Beach, CA 90813

(562) 437-7420

this is the info I got from the net yellow pages. hope they can help ya:)

simi valley. a bit of a haul if its real bad. if you need chassi work there is no place better than Noble Fabrication in Ventura

Well, considering that I've never driving it on the freeway that one from the 210 to the 118 would be a long one. Do you have a shop or something?

Thanks,

FG.

Hello,

I have a 48 Ply 2dr sedan and live in Simi Valley Too! I'd be more than happy to help you out on your plymouth and I know a great shop that owns and works on old cars in Simi called JBS Automotive. Drop me a email at:

Ernie Baily

ernestbaily@att.net