information please

taintedspeed

Welcome to the group and congrats on your new pilothouse !

Go here for good rubber.

http://secure.steelerubber.com/homeframes.html

What year is your truck ? Where are you from ? Can you post a photo of your truck for us to see.

Reg makes a good recommendation for Steele Rubber. There has been lots of threads about rubber suppliers for our PilotHouse trucks. There seems to be less angst (or none) about Steele as a source even though they are probably the priciest.

For rubber, or any other questions about your truck, the 'search' function in the masthead will give you hours and hours of great feedback history on a endless number of subjects.

Jim

it is a 53? i think. i dont have a title yet. i guess that technically i am the second owner. although the condition of the truck is far less than stellar. i will try to get some pics up soon. thanks for the info. i am thinking of going rat rod with it. i have a 400 big block from a 77 that i think will go nicely in it. i think i am going to put discs on the original straight axle and run it.