Pilothouse Parts on Ebay

chucky07

Hey guys...well i cleaned out garage and found another box of good Pilothouse Parts..that were off my 52 b3b...check out my aucitons and msg me if you need any other info.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330283919024&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&viewitem=

Lots of heater parts..and misc. parts...everything in good shape..

Click on my other auctions for the rest..

thanks.

Kevin

Any Chance We Can Settle The Debt You Owe Me??????

DEBT? If you're talking about the heater I bought from you a year ago..for 200 dollars..well I paid that before you shipped it to me.....don't you remember? why do you keep emailing me ...and harassing me over this? I have bought several parts from several people here and have paid everyone as I did you.

I have sold my truck and an now simply trying to recoup some of the thousands I spent on parts.

If you really have forgot the paymet I sent you over a year ago I am sorry but please this is enough.

I don't know what you are thinking of but the two heaters were sold to you for $125 not $200. When I asked for payment you always said you would pay when you sold your truck. I haven't heard that your truck sold and i most certainly haven't recieved my $125. i bought one heater from a local farmer for $125 and threw in a second one for more parts i had on hand. I'm sure if you check around this forum I have worked with alot of members and only one has failed to pay up.