Please Read The Update Announcement... ×

Sept. 23, 2024 Important Update News...

Sponsored By  

Today's update has resulted in several changes short and long term.

Most importantly the Classified section is currently not available because of some incompatible code that literally crashes the site.  

IPS is the vendor that supplies the core software for the site, including the forums, downloads, gallery, blog, and store. As a result when an upgrade is done the optional modules will work without any issues.

Other features like the links and classified page are from third party suppliers.  Unfortunately the author for the classified section has not updated his code to work with current version, and ISP server environment and it causes a fatal issue.  They have a new version in beta but I'm concerned about the long term viability (and interest) of the publisher and will be switching to a different publisher for the classified functionality.

If you has a paid ad running and didn't get your full 30 days, contact me (info@p15-d24.com) and I will get you a free ad when the new software is up in running. 

The bigger issue to consider is while many "neat" add ons are available add-on software support becomes a critical problem when the original publisher loses interest or just doesn't make enough money to be worth his time.