went to local swap meet today

desoto1939

The weather here is Pa is starting to break. Went with a couple of car guys to a swap meet up in Hamburg Pa.  Well attended and the weather was great.

I have a 39 Desoto so I usually do not find many parts for the car.  But today was a good day.  I found a left used glass taillight lens that had a small chip in one corner but will not show afer the trim ring is placed around the lens.  I paid only $8 for it.  Then found some NOS Autolite condensers for the car got 5 for $10 all still in the Autolite box. Came home and tested them on my Condensor tester and they are all good to be used.

The found and early Autolite electrical testing manual that was never used and the data covers my car for the dizzy, generator, regular repairs. Got the for $5.  Just nice to have for reading material.

All and all not a bad day.

Rich Hartung

Desoto1939@aol.com

Edited by desoto1939
  • Like 5